Lead oxides, as well as lead alloys and other by-products made by the company, are mainly used by the industry to manufacture other products:
- Electrical batteries for cars, trains, ships and submarines;
- Batteries for power stations in general and mobile telephone services;
- Ceramic frits to manufacture ceramic and enameled products, special glasses and other general ceramic applications;
- Inorganic pigments and anti-corrosive paints;
- Polymer stabilizer for the plastic industry;
- Fireworks products.
Different types of lead shot pellets are used to manufacture hunting cartridges or target shooting by world prestigious companies as well as a wide market of sport shooters who use them for reloading purposes in different forms of target shooting, mainly in the United States.
Lead sheets are mainly used for:
- X- and Gamma-Ray protection;
- Sound reduction (e.g., ship engine rooms);
- Protection against corrosion (weather, sea and acid)
- Ventilation ducts and roof coatings in the construction industry.