The responsible care of the environment as regards safety and protection constitutes our priorityl.
Industrias Deriplom is one of the first Argentine affiliated members of the Responsible Care of the Environment Program, recognized worldwide for the sustainable development of the chemical industry and managed by the International Council of Chemical Associations, with headquarters in Brussels.
In Argentina, it is managed by the Chamber of the Chemical and Petrochemical Industry. The program consists of compliance with certain objectives about safety, health and environment:
• Code 1: Information to the community and response to emergencies.
• Code 2: Pollution prevention.
• Code 3: Safety procedures
• Code 4: Distribution and transport.
• Code 5: Employee's safety and health.
• Code 6: Responsible care of the product.
The company is working towards compliance with the ISO 14001:2004.standard certification.